This screencast is a part of the epic learning series "Four weeks of Drupal", chapter "Introduction to theming". You can view the full series at dev.nodeone.se/en/four-weeks-of-drupal.
Please post any comments over there, or we won't see them. Sorry.
This screencast introduces *themes*:
* What themes do
* Setting the theme on your site, and installing new ones
* Some words about theme engines
* Presentation stuff done by modules, such as block configuration and field display
* Point-and-click tools for theming (Sweaver, Skinr and Livethemer)
* Aggregating and caching CSS and JS
* Don't hack themes! Create sub themes.